Saving the environment is a good, heart-warming reason to make a decision.
It’s a bit over-used, though.
And bicycles have potential beyond eco-friendliness.
For the record, here are seven other reasons to ride a bicycle that will not intentionally benefit the atmosphere:
1. Find a cool helmet and feel justified wearing it.
2. Play polo without a horse.
3. Use a bicycle roundabout.
4. Travel through scary forests without being mugged.
5. Personalize yet another object.
6. Look awesome.
7. Love it.