Here are some frosty (and not the cold kind either) winter inspired crafts to celebrate the holidays.
1. Pretzel Christmas Trees
2. Peppermint Candy Bark Cookies – These are the perfect kid-friendly decoration cookies for the holidays. Chocolate cookie base, white chocolate frosted layer, and tons of bright candies. I’m not a huge cut-out cookie fan, so these were just right!
3. Festive Minted Oreo Truffles – No baking, 3 ingredients, and utterly delicious!!
4. Mini Cookie Houses using Graham Crackers
5. Peppermint Chip Brownies – Homemade brownies with a peppermint ganache and chocolate chips
6. Peppermint Crunch Ice Cream Pie
7. White Chocolate Covered Cranberries
8. Yeti Cupcakes
9. Disney Inspired White Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow Snowmen!… These are so cute and delicious!
10. Reindeer Cupcakes – Red peanut butter M for the nose, Chocolate chips for the eyes, Chocolate covered pretzels for the antlers, One container of ready made vanilla frosting mixed with brown food coloring
11. Penguin pops…dip strawberries first in chocolate, let harden, then lay the front in white chocolate, let harden and then use edible markers to draw on face.