February is on the brink, which means shops should be (already) displaying excessively feminine decorations and reminding friends & partners to buy stuffed animals & chocolate assortments, etc.
Here’s a better idea. Write this quote on a piece of paper: “A hundred hearts would be too few / to carry all my love for you.”
– Then, for ‘tangible evidence of sincerity’, pin it onto a heart-formed gift. Cookies and origami are cool, but a necklace is a notch higher. Here are some great options:
1. Attached to a love letter.
2. Anatomically correct – for the science nerd.
via Kiva Ford
3. A Lego heart – for all the other nerds.
via MoL Gifts
4. Love birds.
5. Initials – so it’s clear who you’re referring to.
via Delicacy J
6. Made of concrete…
via Lulu Bug Jewelry
7. Or crystal.
via Bijoux by Meg
8. A love tree!
via Thalassa Jewelry
9. ‘A heart of gold’ – romantic, cheesy, and clever all at once.
via The Luxe Garden