Poetry by e.e. cummings has cryptic grammar and complicated punctuation, which makes it both frustrating and beautiful (depending on if you unpuzzle it or not). Whether you understand everything or only small segments, his style is unforgettable and perfect for artwork.
1. “i carry your heart with me (in my heart)” [poem]
2. The expanded version
3. The abridged version
4. The bracelet version
– abridged or expanded, you decide.
5. “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” [quote]
7. “i have found what you are like” [poem]
via Lark Press
8. “maggie and milly and molly and may” [poem]
via Mae Chevrette
9. “dive for dreams” [poem]
via Jasper Hilburn