Whether or not you actually publish a book, identifying yourself as a writer allows you to buy snazzy journals as a professional right. Everyone else has to mumble something about recording memories or personal thoughts; a writer can simply say, ‘I’m a writer,’ and proceed to purchase all the journals she wants.
1. A tiny journal
- so you can finish your chef d’oeuvre sooner!
2. An artistic cover
- to help you find your ‘happy place’ during bouts of writer’s block.
3. A bit of affirmation.
4. And encouragement.
5. A sturdy journal bandolier for all the writing utensils you could possibly want.
6. Obviously eco-friendly
- to distract you from your self-criticism with feelings of environmental purity.
7. Worn leather, as if you’ve been writing for ages and ages.
8. ‘Promptness is desirable’
- a polite reminder to begin writing now, today.
9. A single bright-colored journal
- for creative ideas only, no editing allowed, to protect your sanity.