Wax seal stamps might seem too antiquated to use every day, but they can be unexpectedly handy once you have one. Because they’re so sophisticated by themselves, you don’t have to add much else to a letter or label to make it look impressive. But you can use wax seal stamps for much more than just closing envelopes. Here are nine ways to make the most out of a seal stamp.
1. Chocolate seals on bite-sized cakes
via Once Wed
2. Holding strings around a package or letter
3. Using colors instead of stickers to organize natural perfumes and other homemade concoctions.
4. Using the seal to make pendant necklaces
5. Closing transparent paper around simple invitations
6. Make a plain party favor look fancy
via Style Me Pretty
7. Labeling bottles of wine, juice, or even a jar of fancy homemade jam
via Image Spark
8. Wax seals to match a letter’s content – ‘thank you’ for thank-you notes, a heart for love letters, etc.
via Back to Zero
9. Just to wear – they make awesome jewelry, whether or not you regularly use them