Photo shoots are more fun with fake mustaches. You don’t need to think of clever poses, pretend to be genuine, or endure the pain of smiling too long. You can just stand still, wear the mustache, and look awesome.
Fake mustaches aren’t limited to photo shoots, though. You can use them in a variety of situations, such as…
1. With gloomy or grumpy children
– the fake mustaches will either cheer them up or suit their facial expressions perfectly.
2. On cupcakes at a party
– a great way to begin and avoid conversation.
3. As wedding favors
– an improvement on mints and monograms, certainly.
4.On coffee mugs
– especially if you have an office job.
5. For your alter ego(s)
– to cue your friends and family that your personality is about to change, like a mood ring without the confusing in-between colors.
6. As chalkboards
– if squares and rectangles are too reminiscent of elementary school.
7. With family pets
– if they aren’t teased enough already.
8. On your wall
– an intriguing alternative to floral prints.