The idea of making granola bars from scratch might seem ridiculous at first, as if granola bars were at the bottom of the ‘homemade food chain’. You would make cookies or, even more daring, bread [!] way before granola bars.
Homemade granola bars are definitely worth trying, though, if only to save a bit of money and packaging. For recipes, try one of the following:
1. Easy chewy granola bars (no baking required!)
- for our friendly gluten allergies.
- for vegans and anyone else who likes molasses, maple syrup, and old fashioned oats.
If you can’t manage making granola bars yourself, you can always pay people to homemake them for you. No shame in that, particularly with awesome options like these:
4. Cranberry & Macadamia Nut
via Hits The Spot
5. Lemon & Blueberry
via Natural Twist
6. Ginger & Cacao
via Basement 6
7. Fig & Walnut
via Early Bird Cafe
8. Chocolate, Walnut & Peanut Butter