Returning to work after a vacation can be difficult, even more difficult, perhaps, than returning to school. So, here’s a long-due list of ‘Back to Work’ supplies which may help you readjust after the holidays:
1. Superman shoes.
2. Admirable advice that you don’t always follow
- but you should, so you hang it on your wall.
via Nick Agin
3. A cool watch
- since you’ll look at it often.
4. Fruit cozies
- to finally prevent all the cuts and bruises that somehow appear on your lunch fruit the moment you leave home.
5. Clothing with sophisticated allusions to art & culture
- to remind you that you’re cool, even if no one understands it.
6. A refined manner of making swift decisions
- the 8-ball was a bit too obvious.
7. A fresh tie.