Paper flowers provide solutions to three common problems of buying flowers:
– they don’t die (the ‘real flower’ problem);
– they don’t remind everyone of low-budget nursing homes (the ‘plastic flower’ problem);
– they don’t drip water, dirt and/or Styrofoam all over the floor.
Perfect for busy moms, in other words. Take a look:
1. Money flowers
– what moms really want.
2. Red tulips
– in case you forgot about Easter, too.
3. Conventional red roses
– for elegant mums.
3.5 Unconventional red roses
– for whimsical mums.
via Flower Thyme
4. Flowers + branches
– to out-size the competition.
via Ruby Sweet Pea
5. Lotus flowers
– you can place a little note inside the petals and praise yourself for being so creative and thoughtful.
As long as mom finds it.
via Fish & Lotus