Origami is fun to make, but then what can you do with it? Since shelf space is limited, here are nineteen practical ideas for what to do with your lovely origami creations.
1. A low-maintenance fish tank.
2. Clean, classy lamp shade.
via Studio Snowpuppe
3. Eco-friendly earrings.
4. Lighted tree with origami blossoms.
5. Incredible table lamp.
6. Wedding bouquets that never die.
via Posh Studios
7. Lighted garlands.
via Origami By Wingy
8. Paper globe – made of recycled map.
9. Perfect baby mobiles.
10. Paper clock.
via Gifted Papers
11. Ornaments for any time of year.
12. Origami-filled bottle necklaces.
via Bubble Box
13. Confess that you love somebody.
14. Uber cool brooches – like this Atlas beetle.
15. Wedding cake toppers.
16. Fancy up a bobby pin.
via CMC Creations
17. Table place cards.
18. Paper bowl – this one is made of tea bag wrappers [!].
via Ruti’s Roots
19. A gift to anyone who you love.
(The origami peace crane symbolizes honor and loyalty.)