The best decorations are sometimes the most useful. Key hooks, for example, are quite handy practically-speaking, but they’re also a great opportunity for art.
1. Keys and glasses.
via Art Akimbo
2. An old-fashioned chalkboard.
3. Made from upcycled wooden barrels and hand-wrapped wire.
4. A place to put your mason jar flower vase.
via Old New Again
5. Lord of the Keys.
6. His & Hers.
via Tanner Glass
8. Skeleton keys and a starfish.
via Castaways Hall
9. Tile art.
10. Subtly attached to the bottom of a mirror.
11. With a slot for magazines/newspapers/snail mail.
via Pig + Fish
via Gifts & Stars
13. Show off your favorite animal.
via Red Tile Studio
14. To be obvious.
15. When in doubt, put a bird on it.