Toronto has been called the New York of Canada, and with good reason. The skyscrapers, artsy vibe and variety of nationalities are all reminiscent of NYC, only with a Canadian sense of pride and quirkiness. A few sights you might see while visiting:
1. The eccentric shops and red trams on Queen Street
2. Incredible lightning storms
3. Dundas Square
4. Cyclists – commuting to work, cruising the boardwalk, and being cool in general.
5. Many beautiful sailboats
6. And ferries.
7. Diversity of people, culture, food.
8. Stacked power lines
9. Misty days
10. Honest Ed’s in all its kitschy glory
11. The huge Chinatown(s)
12. Peaceful beaches
13. The bright and lovely Eaton Centre
14. Rainbows over Lake Ontario – even Double Rainbows [!]