Take a bath!
But first, get the right supplies:
1. Clever bathroom decorations.
2. A long wooden board
- for tea and books, of course.
3. Plants, always plants.
4. A wooden toy tug boat
- powered with a rubber band.
5. Other wooden toys
- if you’re low on rubber bands.
6. A concoction of herbs, spices and plain ol’ rolled oats.
For relaxation and smooth skin? Maybe.
For the oddity? Definitely.
7. Cookies and cream ‘bath bombs’
- for an aromatic dessert.
8. An octopus
- if you’ve got one.
9. A stuffed animal
- if you don’t have an octopus.
10. Colorful scrubbies.
A bath is, after all, a hygienic affair.
11. Milk and roses
- as an alternative to bubbles and water.
12. A coat hanger.
13. A pillow to sit on
- in case your bathtub leaks.