Home-making stuffed toys has at least one big advantage: it allows for that irreplaceable ‘personal touch’ of craziness. The animals (and other creatures) can be exactly as strange and wonderful as you want.
1. Ninja octopus.
via Jayne Danger
2. A Kermode bear.
via Royal Mint
3. A firefly / lightening bug
- for your city friends, or your city self.
4. ‘Normal’ animals, only upcycled from old clothes.
via Every Eskimo
5. The elusive Loch Ness monster.
via Olive Bunny
6. What is it?
- I don’t know, but it’s awesome!
7. A horseshoe crab
- hoping your child will become a wildlife biologist, no doubt.
8. ‘Tony the Toybox Monster’ – the face of terror.
via All Stuft Up
9. A rabbit-loving bear.
via Meilinger Zita
10. A bird of paradise - with a fancy tail, naturally.
11. Filled partially with lavender
- and/or other lovely-smelling stuff.
12. A punk-haired horse, Waldorf-style.
via Garden Birdie
13. A cycloptic dragon alien
- it was hard to choose.
via Adopt an Alien