Showing gratitude, especially after a big event, is easier when you make a strategy beforehand. It’s important to choose a ‘thank you’ that matches your style, whatever form that might take.
1. Subtly, with Scrabble tiles.
via Golden Section
2. Using old road maps.
3. An elephant – just to emphasize the fact that you remembered to say thank you.
4. Big red letters on your house – to thank everybody. Or maybe just your neighbor.
via Oh Dier
5. Two signs – for a double thank you.
6. A stamp – for multiple thank yous.
Or, you could stamp other people’s foreheads and pretend that they are silently thanking you.
7. Candy – because food is sometimes better than words.
8. Blatant flattery.
via Creativity Cards
9. Postcards – half the size, so you won’t have to struggle with writing enough sentences to fill a frighteningly-large blank space.
via Jack & Ella
10. Small drawstring bags – presumably with something inside.
11. The beach!
12. With a bit of French flair.
via Humunuku Shoppe