You can never say sorry too much, but you ought to change up your style every once in a while. (Especially if you’re a very sorry person.)
Here are twelve original ways to spice up your apologies:
1. Metaphoric rain clouds
– representing your tears, of course.
via 4/Four Cards
2. On a doorway
– with an ‘I love you’ added for good measure.
via The Bottom Line
3. A letter straight from ‘the doghouse‘
– undoubtedly attached to a piece of jewelry.
via Lulov Press
4. CTRL + Z…
5. And other geeky references.
6. Scrabble tiles
– unless you’ve just won at scrabble.
7. Big clumsy animals
– to illustrate your imbecility.
8. A charming mixture of thank you’s and apologies
– just keep going until they say, ‘Okay! Okay! Stop it! I forgive you!’
via Vixen’s Empire
9. Written freshly on a heavy rock with your dark, iron-rich blood…
Red paint would also work.
via Two Farm Chicks
10. With a tad bit of pure unintentional self-righteousness
– just a tad.
via Tyro Press
11. Like a bro.
via Sinan Saydik
12. With the simplicity of lined paper, clothes pins and a black sharpie
– nothing says it better.
via The Button Dudes