Maybe it’s your first time saying it, or maybe you’re tired of saying it the same way for years and years. Whatever the case, here are twelve suggestions for spicing up that immortal phrase, ‘I love you.’
1. Heart-shaped food
- sloppy, cliché, and yet still romantic.
2. Dramatic measures of distance.
3. Gummy bears, they never fail.
4. Engraved silverware - why not?
via Cambri Rae
5. Big, majestic banners
- in the front yard, of course.
6. The classic ‘writing in the sand’.
via Beach Me
7. Origami! Exclamation point!
via Origami Delights
8. On a pillow
- add a European language, just for fun.
via I Reckon
9. Or an Asian language.
via Jana Sim
10. Nerdy scientific references
- oxytocin, anyone?
via Que Interesante
11. Latte art.
12. Plainly, on notebook paper
- because sometimes, simplicity is the best romance.