Vases don’t exist just to hold water and flowers together. Aesthetically, they are just as important as the flowers. Ugly vases can be just as repulsive as bad make-up.
Fortunately, elegant and creative vases are plentiful; just check out these twelve awesome vases, courtesy of Etsy.com:
1. Vases suspended from the ceiling.
2. Tall birch vases
3. Ikebana vases.
4. Hanging buckets or baskets.
5. Vases with flower frogs.
6. Vases reminiscent of science class.
7. Vases that won’t fall over.
8. Upcycled soda bottle vases
– holding wildflowers, of course. [Hand-picked.]
9. Vases that mark table numbers.
10. A block of wood supporting a single vase…
11. Or more.
12. Light bulb vases
– subtly showing support for energy-efficiency.