Beliefs about angels vary incredibly, from absolutely disbelief to specific details about angel names and body structures. Theology aside, the concept of angels can inspire impressive photography, both strange and lovely:
1. Chubby baby angels
– presumably not the guardian type.
2. Angels’ wings
– and the gusts of wind they create.
3. Angelic animals
– for now.
4. Streams of light
– similar to The Lion King, only without the dancing animals.
5. Sudden visitors with semi-dramatic entries
– or maybe it’s just your cousin.
6. Extremely feminine angels, complete with make-up and polished nails
– leading you to believe that all beauty specialists go to heaven.
– because angels are… Half birds?
8. White sheets
– the best way to resemble an angel, according to Christmas and Easter plays.
9. The sun and moon
– judging by their halos.
10. Helpful strangers
– they’d be normal people if we weren’t so grateful, but we are, so we promote them.
11. Our imagination
– sometimes, it’s all we got.